Do you need a tangible result at the end of your event or meeting?
- Your event sketched live by me
- Capture your conversations
- Visually mind map your ideas
- Tell the story of your company
- Connect with your clients
- Create a snapshot to summarise your event
- Finish with a piece of art on canvas for your walls!What do previous clients say?…
Live minute-taking by drawing can help provide a new outlet to voice ideas and structure your mission statement to help guide the direction of your organisation. I provide illustrations and visual note taking during meetings, conferences or events using high contrast inks to sketch the journey of the conversation as it happens. This results in a lively cartoon-like sketch including icons, motifs, faces, quotes and logos to create a piece of artwork live at the discussion. Your audience or participants can request imagery to be added and build the finished piece together as a team.
Turning complicated concepts into visuals that are easy to understand, discuss, share and explain. The piece will be tailored to represent the company culture, style, vision and branding.
Why choose live sketching?
- Prototype new ideas or services for your company
- Use as a visual evaluation tool
- Gather customer and client feedback
- Brainstorm at a staff innovation day
- Create a visual timeline at your AGM
Live sketching is a great way to engage your audience, share the results with your clients or create a buzz for your guests. Most importantly it helps you to communicate your message and you keep the final outcome to put up at your office. The finished piece can be digitally photographed and used for mouse mats, posters, reports, campaigns, websites or publications. Time-lapse videos of the event can also be ordered. Please contact me for further information and rates.
Previous clients include: Build Studios Waterloo, Stride Treglown Architects, North Paddington Foodbank, The NHS, Queen Mary University London, Kings College London, Aspire Leadership foundation, Bermondsey Street Festival.